Glycerin:5 to 6 Drops
1.Break a small piece of the alum and powder it in a mortar and pestle.
2. Boil water in a pan along with the alum. Once it comes to a boil, add the holy basil leaves and switch off. Close with a lid, the water will turn a light green color.
3. Once the water has cooled down, strain the mixture and add a few drops of glycerin to it. Your homemade toner, that is very effective in preventing acne is ready!
- Try to use fresh herbs for best results.
- Try to pick herbs that fight of acne like neem, lemon leaves, etc.
- Store the left overs in the refrigerator.
- This toner smells of holy basil, which I really like.