1. Tie the fresh yogurt in a muslin cloth or use a double layered strainer to drain all the water.
2. Pound the walnuts in a mortar and pestle till you get a coarse powder.
3. Add the yogurt and mix everything together.
4. Massage it gently on the face in circular motion for few minutes and wash off.
- Try to use this scrub both morning and night for best results.
- Your face might feel greasy, especially if you are using full fat yogurt, wash your face later with a mild face wash.
- Keep the left over scrub refrigerated.