1. Yoghurt and Kiwi Face Pack
Yoghurt and Kiwi, both have one thing in common. They both are equally good for consumption and topical application. To use:
- Finely chop the fruit (or use the readymade pulp)
- Mix it well with a tablespoon of yoghurt.
- Apply the paste evenly on your face
- Leave it on for 15-20 minutes
- Wash off with warm water for a glowing skin.
2. Almond and Kiwi Face Pack:
Almond is a major source of vitamin E. This, when teamed with Vitamin C of kiwi makes for a great face mask. To use:
- Soak a few almonds overnight
- Crush them the next day to make a fine paste with little besan/gram flour
- Now add chopped kiwi/kiwi pulp to this paste
- Use this paste evenly on your face
- Wash off after it dries
3. Avocado and Kiwi Face Pack:
Avocado has vitamin A, E and C. All these are essential good for a healthy and glowing skin. To use:
- Mash half avocado and kiwi until it’s smooth and creamy
- Add honey to the paste to make the pack more nourishing
- Apply it evenly to your face and keep it for 15 minutes
- Wash off with warm water.
This face pack is for all those who need an anti-ageing solution