Indian lilac is a very good antiseptic and anti-fungal product. It is popularly known as neem. It has thousands of benefits within it. It can also diminish your fungal scalp infection and also helps you to get rid from the itchy scalp. Take a hand full neem leaves and boils it in four cups of water. Take and stain the solution and cool it down. Rinse and wash your hair with the solution. For better result, use this solution at least three times in a week. This quick remedy works perfectly to remove dandruff fast.
2. Cocunut Oil
Coconut oil helps eliminate dandruff due to its antifungal properties. It also moisturizes dry scalp and provides relief from itching.
- Take some coconut oil and mix half the amount of lemon juice in it.
- Rub it on your scalp and massage for a few minutes.
- Wash your hair after at least 20 minutes.
- Follow this remedy two to three times a week.
Olive oil works wonders to ward off scalp dryness and dandruff altogether. Massage your scalp with olive oil and then wrap a warm towel around your head for half an hour and wash your hair properly. While massaging make sure that you do it slowly and with your finger tips without harming your hair. If you intend to do it roughly, this can even create roughness on your hair and make your hair to fall out. Thus, try to do this softly.
Baking soda helps remove dead skin cells and absorbs excess oil. It can also help balance pH levels on the scalp and reduce the growth of fungi that cause dandruff.
Wet your hair and rub a handful of baking soda onto your scalp.
After a couple of minutes, rinse your hair well with warm water.
Repeat once or twice a week for a few weeks.
5. Apple Cider Vinegar & tea tree oil
Scalp treatment with apple cider vinegar is effective in getting rid of dandruff. It restores the pH balance of the scalp, thereby inhibiting the growth of yeast. It also works as a natural hair clarifier and helps clean clogged pores and hair follicles.
- Take two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar.
- Mix an equal amount of water and 15-20 drops of tea tree oil in it.
- Apply it onto your scalp and massage. Rinse your hair after a few minutes.
- Follow this natural treatment two or three times a week.